9 benefits of working with Finders Keepers
We specialise in helping companies, relocation agents and corporate tenants find the best homes in the market with minimal stress.
Benefits for the company or relocation agent
- One point of contact: This person will co-ordinate the search process and be accountable for ensuring that all parties are satisfied with our service.
- Two ears, one mouth: Listening is a skill we cherish and practice. We listen and respond. We ask questions. We adapt as client needs change. All we ask for is clear feedback after each viewing: help us to help you.
- Discretion: This standard - all search briefs are confidential. We will only inform the landlord about the prospective tenant once an offer has been made.
- Professionalism: Reliability. Accountability. Integrity. Manners. Good communication. Professionalism and high standards are part of our DNA and have been for over four decades.
- Cultural sensitivity: We ‘manage’ people’s private space and we know that a German physicist has different needs from a Brazilian PhD student and a Japanese Formula 1 engineer. Our Renting FAQ guide to how letting works in the UK is translated into 10 languages and it is found at finders.co.uk/FAQ
Benefits for the tenants
- The best properties in the market: We are engineered to keep the properties in the best condition possible. Our furnishing business, Decorum Interiors, is at the cutting edge of tenant tastes and our building business, Bricks & Mortar, upgrades homes with style.
- Award-winning search tools: For Oxfordshire homes, we list the catchment area schools, irrespective of distance. Our Navigator Guides give an idea of what an area is like to live in. As well as these guides, each property page provides information on parking, council tax banding & price, a currency converter, and Google Street View.
- Dedicated Property Manager: No call centres - No passing the buck. Upon moving in, each tenant has one point of contact: their dedicated Property Manager who is based nearby and conducts the Check-In, Inspections, Check-Out and handles all maintenance issues.
- 24/7 Emergency Line: Manned by our own people - we do not outsource it. We respond to emergency issues using our network of proven 24-hour contractors.
Our clients include organisations from the following sectors and roles:
|Automotive engineering||Armed forces|