The best property jobs in Oxford and surrounding areas
If you would like to join our successful winning team, we are always interested in hearing from the best people in the market.
- Finders Keepers rewards commitment and hard work
- We value effort and achievement
- We have a firm belief that successful employees are the company's greatest asset
We have a deep commitment to being a good employer, placing a high investment in training and developing professional standards.
- 76 of our people have attained the ARLA Propertymark Qualified, with 86% of our customer facing staff fully qualified
- We encourage all our staff to develop through training with an individual bespoke training plan. Promoting from within is paramount: 92% of our senior managers came up through the ranks.
- Whilst we hire people for a job, we actually want to build careers
What the Sunday Times Judges said about Finders Keepers when awarding the clear overall winner of the '2012 Letting Agency of the Year Award.'
"Finders Keepers prides itself on its staff's extensive knowledge of the market, which is why the firm invests heavily in staff training, and why each staff member has a bespoke annual training plan. An impressive 69% of eligible staff have passed the ARLA Propertymark Qualified in Residential Letting and Property Management in the past 24 months."
"This agency is in a league of its own when it comes to property management. It clearly goes above and beyond as a lettings specialist, managing all aspects of its service in-house to maintain exceptionally high levels of customer service. All staff are based in offices local to the properties they manage, rather than management issues being dealt with by a call centre."
"Judges agreed that this agency's vast range of services, incredible attention to detail and exceptional customer service make it the clear overall winner of the 2012 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards."
Message's from two landlord's on our 40th birthday
Your next step?
ï»¿Contact Maryse Davies in 100% confidence at: